Sunday, April 26, 2009

The weather will not get me down, not with corn on cob!

It is the end of April. This is the view from my kitchen window.
Fairb is still gone, it is still snowing. I should be loosing my mind. I would have lost my mind had it not been for this. . . .

I will eat like the weather is warm, and I will find joy and rejoicing! They had corn on the cob at Wall-Mart! Sure it was 50 cents a piece, but it was corn on the cob! I was very skeptical about it because its not corn season, and well frankly, its Wall-Mart. My children were begging me, and how can you pass a child down who is begging for a vegetable, so I bought some. They were so good, just like corn from the farm stand in August! If  Wall-Mart wasn't 30 minutes from home, I would have ran down to buy more for Sunday dinner.  So thank you corn on the cob for cheering me up.

note: yes that is cottage cheese on my potato, if you are not topping your potato with cottage cheese, you are doing it all wrong. Try it today!

No comments: