Friday, November 28, 2008

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas, at my house anyway.


Even before getting all the dishes done from Thanksgiving dinner, I had to get the Christmas tree up. Putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving is a long standing tradition in my family. So as soon as we got up, we started with the Christmas decorations (actually, the first thing I did was take my son to the doctor who had a high fever, sick kids is kind of a tradition too I guess). We blasted Christmas music on Pandora and started unwrapping ornaments. Fairb and I travel a lot (correction, I used to travel a lot, now I am a single mom a lot while he travels) and instead of bringing home crappy souvenirs we will never use, we like to bring home Christmas ornaments. I let the kids put on the ornaments, and they only broke about 3! Not too bad. Christmas is the best time of the year, and the best time to eat! So now that the decorating is done, lets get cooking!

No comments: