Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm back jack!

I am back from vacation, and I need a vacation. Those of you who are my facebook friends probably got annoyed by my constant moblie photo updates. We had a blast in the OC, hitting Disneyland and the beach.
Sunday was Mother's Day and I was pretty sure that my husband had forgotten, being thoughtful really isn't his deal unfortunately. The children were really concerned that they hadn't got me a present. Alta woke up early all on her own and made me a piece of toast with honey on it, some yogurt garnished with grapenuts, and a big glass of milk. She sat on the couch and waited for me to come out of my room (because she knows I don't like to be woken up!) to present me with breakfast! It was very sweet.
Fairb did come through ( I have made it very clear that Mother's day trumps every holiday, I told my primary children it was the most important holiday of the year!) and he got me something I have been wanting for a long time. This . . . .


Its a pasta roller and cutter that attaches to a Kitchen Aid.  Porter and Alta came running out of Fairb's office with two wrapped presents. Alta dropped the heavy one right on my foot. Despite it landing on my foot, heavy is good thing.  He also got me the ravioli maker! This is going to bring me hours of fun.
Naturally, I couldn't wait to use it, so I busted it out after church.  I loved it and the pasta came out great the first try.  If you are my bff you can borrow it.  Thanks Fairb and children for making a great Mother's Day!~

1 comment:

Maria said...

We have the KA attachment and LOVE it!