Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election night Party


Yesterday was not a typical day, I cooked all day. As far as I am concerned, election night is like Christmas Eve, but it only comes every four years, and this year I got exactly what I wanted! We had all the family up to the cabin for an election party! So I did a bunch of Asian things; Sushi rolls, shrimp won tons, gyosa (pot stickers), seared tuna, Korean beef, chicken lettuce wraps. When I got to the cabin, mother dear had bought a bunch of junk food, chips, Carmel popcorn, pizza, donuts, and make a huge pot of chicken noodle soup. So we were kind of going in two different directions on that one.



So that is a lot of recipes to post my friends (not to sound like John Mccain), but stay tuned and I will post the lettuce wraps shortly!




No comments: